What is this file?
MORE.STUFF is a file available in Groff source which lists many programs developed and maintained by third parties.
Right now, it lists the following:
- two Groff ports to Windows 32,
- a Groff port to DOS,
- the Grap language for typesetting graphs,
- the plot2dev program to convert plot graphics to pic or gremlin files,
- the troffcvt translator that turn troff input into a form that can be more easily processed (like HTML, RTF or plain text),
- the Unroff extensible troff translator with a back-end for HTML,
- the Deroff program to remove roff constructs,
- the texi2html converter (also support texinfo to troff conversion),
- the doclifter program to lift troff macro markup to XML-Docbook,
- the pic2plot convert to lift pic markup to SVG (part of the GNU plotutils package),
- and other stuff.